PERFECTION & PRECISION
The Ultimate Estate
The Ridges in Summerlin is widely regarded as the premier community in Las Vegas. However, due to the scarcity of large pieces of land, there are no true estates - except for this spectacular home. The original homeowner joined two parcels of land together to create an expansive and private estate.
The two parcels joined total just less than 1.75 acres, offering the utmost privacy. The main house is nearly 9,000 sf, while the guesthouse is about 4,500 sf. Over $15,000,000 was spent to build and furnish the home, with the guesthouse alone costing $3,800,000 - not including the land. The materials used in every single area of the home are the finest available, from Indonesian Sandstone to African Afrormosia to Kirei. There are a total of 8 bedroom suites, each with its own bathroom and many of them with their own living rooms. There was over $1,500,000 spent on state-of-the-art electronics in the house, including the finest home movie theater in town - possibly the country. More than $30,000 was spent on a lighting designer to ensure that every area of the home is perfectly lit at all times of the day and night. The guesthouse features the ultimate “man cave” with three 60” televisions, under-lit bar, built-in humidor and concertina doors opening to the expansive pool and yard. The guesthouse also has two kitchens, a huge game room, two large guest suites and a three-car garage.
• Nearly 14,000 square feet of living area. 1.75 acres of private estate.
• 8 bedrooms suites, all with bathrooms and some with sitting rooms.
• Dramatic entry “floats” above the Koi pond.
• The doors, many of the cabinets and much of the ceiling and wall detail are African Afrormosia (a rare species of Teak). Remaining cabinetry is Kirei (again extremely rare).
• The home was formed around truly amazing walls of Indonesian Sandstone that were painstakingly constructed by hand, piece by piece, without any cutting.
• Extensive glasswork throughout, commissioned by renown glass artist Leslie Rankin.
• Chef’s kitchen filled with top-of-the-line Viking appliances.
• State-of-the-art movie theater with unrivaled audio and picture quality.
• Two-story office finished throughout with built-in cabinetry. Beautifully equipped gym.
• Purpose built “potting and planting” room is a horticulturalist's dream.
• Every inch of the land is lushly landscaped. There are fire pits and fire pots, a huge pool, 2 barbecues, an oversized in-ground chess set, two hot tubs, vast lawns, water features, a vegetable garden and even a fire-breathing dragon! Plus much, much more.
(living area) icon 1.67 acres
(LOT SIZE) icon
- Community Golf
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Community Tennis Courts
- Covered Patio
- Fitness Center
- Golf View
- Guard Gated
- Guest House
- Mountain View
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Pet Park
- Strip View
- Sun Room