Do you want to live the luxury Las Vegas life? If you’re dreaming about living in pure opulence in the midst of the most dynamic city in the world, investing in a place like 31 Eagles Landing Lane is a great place to start. This Mediterranean-style residence rests on an enormous lot in the Southern Highlands, one of the city’s most exclusive neighborhoods. The premium community and its included amenities are reason enough to make an offer on this stunning home. Yet the residence itself also has everything you need to live in comfort and style in the heart of Sin City.
Here are 11 reasons to love LV luxury living at 31 Eagles Landing Lane and over a dozen ways to live the good life in this affluent golf course community.
1. The Fine Golf CourseThe world-renowned golf course is one of the perks of living in the Southern Highlands. This is an exclusive golf course community in the southern region of Las Vegas, so take advantage of the neighborhood’s recreational facilities and enjoy life to the fullest.
2. The Convenient ClubhouseThe golf course community’s comprehensive clubhouse includes extravagant amenities and promotes family fun within the Southern Highlands. You can embrace one of the Valley’s leaders in residential clubhouse facilities and make the most out of your fitness and relaxation time.
3. The Proximity to the AirportThe nearby McCarren International Airport and neighboring Signature and Atlantic private aviation facilities ensure you’re minutes from your every travel need. Be sure to choose a home fitted to your jet-setting lifestyle and make life a breeze.
4. The Nearby HotspotsThe world-class shopping and dining attractions at Town Square make life in the Southern Highlands even more enjoyable. Select this premium community and live just moments away from this amazing selection of prime retail and restaurant locations.
5. The Masterful KitchenThe state-of-the-art kitchen is a dream destination for lovers of fine cuisine and quality family time. Put the huge kitchen, top-of-the-line Viking appliances and adjacent family room to work in 31 Eagles Landing Lane.
6. The Additional AccommodationsThe numerous spaces for entertaining friends and family ensure your home is equipped to welcome your loved ones at any time. Take advantage of the full, separate guesthouse as well as the large rooms inside the main house when entertaining.
7. The Private SpacesThe vast selection of rooms presents the types of spaces you need to get comfortable in your new home. You can personalize the two master bedroom suites and their living rooms while enjoying the other sizable bedroom suites and their huge bathrooms and spacious closets.
8. The Recreational RoomsThe entertainment spaces make taking a load off easy amidst Sin City’s busy urban environment. Sit back and relax in the eight-seat movie theater or get your fitness in check in the private gym.
9. The Tremendous Living SpaceThe spacious house makes luxury living accessible with its 11,923 square feet of living areas, including the seven bedrooms and ten bathrooms. So spend time in the fantastic double-height living room or the massive family room to optimize your luxury living space.
10. The Luscious Landscape
The outdoor space is just as lavish as indoors, given that it rests on a manicured golf course lot more than an acre in size. You’ll love exploring the stunning landscape and large pool area. Don’t forget to check out the resort-style spa, covered patios, shaded cabanas and enormous terrace.
11. The Bonus Features
The plush amenities hiding in and around this luxury home will help you make the most of your extravagant Las Vegas lifestyle. So go ahead and fill the large bar and wine cellar, prioritize the commercial elevator and park your cars along the circular driveway to make yourself at home.These 11 reasons to love LV luxury living at 31 Eagles Landing Lane are the tip of the iceberg. From the elite community to the A-List amenities, enjoying a fabulous life in your top-notch home won’t be a problem.
Visit the online listing for additional photos and the interactive virtual 3-D tour. Once you’re ready, book an appointment with me to view the home in person. When you’re ready to take the next steps toward finding your dream home in Las Vegas, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me today.