If you’re looking for an enchanting place to live in the Las Vegas Valley, you should take a closer look at 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive in Henderson, Nevada. This single-family residence is enough to make any luxury buyer swoon with its luxury features and high-end amenities. Whether you’re in the market for a place with enough space for your family, mesmerizing views of Las Vegas or more, you won’t be able to take your eyes off of this home high in the hills.
This type of real estate is highly sought after in the greater Las Vegas area, so discover these 10 reasons to love 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive in Henderson to find your dream home today.
2872 Quartz Canyon Drive
1. The CityThe City of Henderson is a smart place to settle down and raise a family because it’s been classified as one of the safest cities in the United States. Given that every luxury home owner wants his or her loved ones to feel safe and sound in Las Vegas, you’ll enjoy peace of mind when you invest in real estate in this growing urban center. You’ll experience top-notch security while living at 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive, as the safety of residents in the neighborhood and the city as a whole is a top priority around the clock. After you commit to a home in this part of Clark County, you can put down your roots in a place where your children will feel safe at home, school and out and about in the area.
2. The CommunityFor the buyers who are interested in moving to the southern foothills of Henderson this year, you’ll find a number of premier neighborhoods in this part of the Las Vegas Valley. Seven Hills is one of the leading master planned communities in this section of the city, stretching across 1,300 acres of desert land near the McCullough Mountain Range. Because this guard gated community consists of 25 distinct neighborhoods, it’s a top choice for home buyers of all ages who are looking to relocate to Henderson. 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive is nestled in one of the area’s prestigious gated enclaves, which ensures this property will fit your signature lifestyle once you decide to take the plunge.
3. The LocationSeven Hills is known for both its luxurious mansions, which often sell for over a million dollars, and its unmatched location in the southeastern end of the Las Vegas Valley. If you’re in the market for a place where you can live comfortably while at home and enjoy the stunning Nevada landscape, you’ll love life atop the Rio Secco Golf Course. This home rests on rolling hills that offer sweeping views of the seventh, eighth and ninth holes on this course, which are bound to take your breath away. Whether or not you’re a fan of the sport, you’ll have this world class attraction right outside your door while living in close proximity to resources like the freeway and the Henderson Executive Airport.
4. The AttractionsWhen you’re looking to live by the very best attractions the greater Las Vegas area has to offer its residents, Seven Hills is the place to be for outdoor activities and more. The Rio Secco Golf Course is merely one of the resources you’ll have at your disposal, as you’ll also be close to high-end shopping, gourmet dining and world class entertainment. On the days when you want to do more than play golf, you have the option to explore the great outdoors with your family by using the area’s expansive network of trails and more. Given that you can stay stay busy close to home or take a short drive to other attractions like the Las Vegas Strip, you’ll always have things to do near 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive.
5. The SpaceOne of the most compelling reasons to buy a luxury home in Henderson, Nevada is to have more than enough space for your friends and family while at home. Because this sprawling mansion gives you 10,144 square feet of comfortable living space, you’ll adjust to the good life with your loved ones by your side in the Las Vegas Valley in no time. You’ll have 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms spread out throughout your home, which offers plenty of room for your family and provides added living areas for visitors. With an impressive amount of space both inside and outside your place, further, you’ll get to make the most of living in Henderson all year round while spending quality time at home.
6. The Guest HouseIn addition to having adequate space for your family in this luxury home, the guest house is another one of the 10 reasons to love 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive in Henderson. This extra space is perfect for when you’re housing guests from out of town, or you’re planning a get together where you’ll need more areas for entertaining outside your home. Because every property of this scale in Henderson and Las Vegas is designed for any special occasion, you can optimize this area to become a leading host in the city. You can invite your friends and family to join you for a day of fun in the sun at your Henderson home and then encourage them to stay longer and enjoy each amenity.
7. The RoomsYou can focus on the opportunities for luxury living that this home offers for your family once you’ve thought about the different ways you can use the guest house and more. Given that this property for sale in Seven Hills is a split-level home, you can enter your new place on the top floor and make your way through the immaculate finished living space. Your loved ones will have access to the two great rooms, while the adults in the house can choose from the two master bedrooms with one upstairs and one downstairs. In a space with great functionality and incredible finishes throughout every room, you’ll fall in love with the en-suite bathrooms, walk-in closets and more in this house.
8. The KitchenOnce you get to know the different kinds of bedrooms, bathrooms and shared living areas in this home, take a minute to appreciate the state-of-the-art indoor spaces. The enormous open kitchen is one of the most spectacular parts of this luxury property, as you can cook like a master chef with its trendy Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances and more. In addition to the kitchen’s immense size, where your friends and family can spend quality time cooking up a storm all day long, you’ll love the exquisite granite and beautiful cabinetry. These details alongside the large center island make this space one of the most exciting parts of living in a contemporary home in the heart of Henderson, Nevada.
9. The Lot2872 Quartz Canyon Drive has room for features like this mesmerizing kitchen because it rests on a 25,000 square-foot lot, which offers your family more than enough living space. Through this home’s half-acre of beautiful, manicured property, you and your loved ones can make the most of the spacious outdoor and indoor areas on your property. This address has room for features like a 6-car garage and a resort-style pool, while you can also enjoy additions like its waterfall, commercial elevator and wine cellar. For the buyers who want to invest in a place where they can entertain friends and family year-round, treat them to the cozy movie theater and more in and around your home.
10. The ViewsBecause the luxury homes in this part of the city are oriented around making the most of the stunning desert scenery, you’ll love the views at 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive. You can take in the world around you from every room in this home whether or not you’re entertaining courtesy of the golf course’s rolling hills and the city’s bright lights. With access to the Rio Secco Golf Course and Las Vegas Strip outside your home, you won’t be able to get enough of the natural beauty that comes with living in the Las Vegas Valley. The gorgeous mountain range sets the backdrop for incredible views from every room, where you can always take advantage of living 1,330 feet above the City of Lights.
These 10 reasons to love 2872 Quartz Canyon Drive in Henderson illustrate the unique allure of a property of this magnitude in the Las Vegas Valley. Because Seven Hills is home to some of the most adored single-family homes in Clark County, you’ll fall in love with this property and its master planned community after seeing it in person.
Henderson is the second-largest city in Nevada and is growing every day, as more people strive to live 16 miles southeast of Sin City in this metropolitan area. If you want to become one of the elite who call southern Nevada home, please don’t hesitate to contact me and arrange a private tour today.