While best known for its flashy downtown scene, ‘Sin City’ is home to some of the most beautiful master-planned communities and highly sought after residential real estate in the nation. There are a number of good reasons why this is so:
- Proximity to a plethora of entertainment options, including amazing shows, concerts, comedy clubs and some of the best casinos and bars in the world.
- A stunningly unique location that offers spectacular contrast between the rocky desert landscape and the sparkle of the City of Lights. Las Vegas is the ideal place for anyone who loves variety.
- While Las Vegas summers can be hot, the climate in the area (312 days of sunshine a year) means that you can get outdoors and really enjoy the city or outdoor recreation practically year-round.
- Gourmet dining and world-class shopping destinations. Vegas is home to a number of famous eateries and celebrity chef-owned restaurants, making it ideal for resident foodies.
- Unique shopping experiences boasting a diverse array of merchandise, from exclusive shopping boutiques to The Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas has it all!
Aside from the location and amenities, the immaculate attention to detail that architects, builders and designers put into many of the luxury homes here are another reason why Las Vegas real estate is so alluring. Las Vegas is home to some of the most remarkable master-planned communities that host some of the finest custom homes in the nation.
Located in the Las Vegas Valley is the master-planned community of Summerlin, which is home to many of these affluent areas, including the prestigious Canyon Gate Country Club.
Fast Facts – The Community of Canyon Gate
- This beautiful, guard-gated golf course community is located about eight miles west of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Canyon gate is a private community situated nearby the Red Rock mountains, providing an incredibly scenic view.
- It features a number of homes built during the early 1990s, many of which span from 2,000 to over 16,000 square feet.
- Canyon Gate Country Club’s luxurious 18 hole golf course was designed by Ted Robinson.
- This 24-hour guard-gated community is set apart from other luxury neighborhoods by its striking layout, which features beautiful waterfalls throughout the community.
Luxury Homes of Canyon Gate
Summerlin is home to a variety of great luxury communities, however Canyon Gate may provide something different for those who want a quieter and more exclusive setting. With homes ranging from $500,000 all the way up to $6 million, Canyon Gate homes for sale are reserved for those with rather refined taste – and a serious taste for golf.